***OUT OF STOCK + DISCONTINUED*** We are out of stock of the paper we use for the wrapper. Sorry!!! Sophisticated Gatefold DIY Wedding Invitation. Lustrous rayon mesh wrapper with raised silver embossed pattern. Mocha pearlescent invitation card and champagne envelope. Closes with pale pink double-faced satin ribbon. Very easy assembly for the Do-it-Yourself Design. OTHER RIBBON COLORS AVAILABLE!Minimum order: 5050+ $3.25 each100+ $3.15 each200+ $3.00 each300+ $2.90 each500+ $2.75 each
Translucent Spun mesh with raised silver dot pattern wrapper. Wrapper is scored for easy folding, with die-cut slits at the sides. Ribbon threads through the wrapper. Invitation card is printed on Italian pearlescent cardstock that is a sand (sophisticated beige-gray) color. PAPER FACTS: Mesh is spun rayon from India (not recycled). Paper and envelopes are made from FSC certified paper, made without metal or foils, is recyclable, biodegradable, elemental chlorine free.
- Overall Size: 10 inches x 5 inches
- Finished invitation measures 9 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches.
- Enclosure cards and rsvp set tuck behind the invitation card, secured by ribbon
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card: Sand pearlescent Italian cardstock
- Wrapper: Spun mesh paper with silver dots in a relief pattern. Scored and die-cut.
- Envelope: Custom shaped tall pearlescent envelope with deep 4 inch flap.
- Tie: Yard of One and a half inch ribbon - tie in a bow or a french tie.
- Tools: MicroSoft Word Templates
- Extra paper: Instructions with diagrams
- Completed reference sample
- 10% extra printing paper and envelopes for printing errors
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views