Rustic and So Very Green. DIY Mulberry Unryu wrapped Natural Invitation - closes with REAL japanese maple leaf. Envelope lined with burgundy mulberry paper. All tree-free and 100% post consumer recycled papers. Perfect Eco Invitation for a rustic wedding. DIY Level: Very easy assembly. What you do: Fold wrapper, glue maple leaf, insert and glue envelope liner.Minimum order: 5050+ $2.75 each100+ $2.50 each200+ $2.25 each300+ $2.00 each500+ $1.75 each
Square card of recycled husk-colored paper with a creamy natural wrapper of mulberry unryu. Closes with a reddish- burgundy pressed Japanese maple leaf. Invitation slips into matching husk envelope, lined with burgundy mulberry paper. (you glue in the liner) PAPER FACTS: Wrapper is made from mulberry fiber in Thailand. Envelope liners are also made from Thai mulberry. Invitation sheet and envelopes are made from 100% postconsumer recycled paper, made in the USA and/or Canada. Maple leaves are dried in California.
- Overall Size: 6.5"x 6.5" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage.)
- Finished invitation measures 6.25" x 6.25"
- Invitation made entirely from tree free paper and 100% post consumer recycled paper
- IF YOU CHOOSE RSVP SET: husk cardstock rsvp w/ husk A2 envelope. Matching envelope liner (you glue in) made from Thai mulberry paper
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Envelope: Husk recycled paper 6.5
- Wrapper: Cream colored mulberry paper cut to size
- Invite card: Matching husk postconsumer recycled cardstock. Heavyweight, 105 lb. paper
- Pressed Leaf: Real Japanese maple leaf
- Tools: Gluesticks, MSWord templates
- Extra paper: 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Sample: Complete reference sample
- Instructions: Printed instruction sheet
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views