DIY Elegant Wedding Invitation with Ivory flocked mulberry wrapper and lush ribbon. Very easy DIY assembly: What you do: Fold wrapper, thread ribbon, tie ribbon in bow or french knot.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.95 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each500+ $2.25 each
Elegant invitation wrapped in a textured, flocked ivory mulberry-paper wrapper. Flocking in a graceful, willow branch pattern. Wrapper is die-cut (ribbon slots) and scored for easy assembly and professional finish. Invitation card is printed on heavy pearlescent Italian paper. Matching pearlescent mailing envelope. Closes with a 1-1/2 inch Double face satin ribbon. (Not pictured. Ribbon changed to satin for 2009) PAPER FACTS: Wrapper is made from mulberry paper with rubber and cloth fiber flocking, paper made in Thailand. Invitation sheet paper and envelopes are made from FSC certified paper, made without metal or foils, is recyclable, biodegradable, elemental chlorine free. These papers are made in Italy.
- Overall Size: 6x8 inches (A9 mailing envelope size) Envelope is a normal size but the thickness of the invitation may incur extra postage.
- Finished invitation measures 5-1/2x 7-3/4 inche
- Envelope: Italian pearlescent colored, 70 lb. A9 envelope. Pearlescent finish (very elegant).
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card: Heavy Italian pearlescent cardstock (105 lbs).
- Wrapper: Medium weight flocked mulberry paper with flocked willow-branch pattern. We die-cut slots for the ribbon and score fold-marks into the wrapper for easy assembly.
- Envelope: Matching Italian opalescent 70 lbs. A9 size envelope.
- Ribbon:One and a half inches of ivory double face satin ribbon. 1 yard per invitation.
- Tools: An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Microsoft Word templates if you are printing your own.
- Reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views