Do It Yourself (DIY) Square Invitation of pumpkin-colored handmade lokta paper from Nepal. Medium Assembly.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.95 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each500+ $2.25 each
Elegant pumpkin-colored booklet of beautiful handmade lokta paper. Bound with waxed linen thread. Very natural yet sophisticated. Invitation is book style - with two facing pages (like a book). Cover has an inside pocket for enclosures. Closes with a real skeleton rubber plant leaf. Booklet is entirely tree free. 100% post consumer recycled paper envelope. Colors are natural tan and pumpkin. PAPER FACTS: Wrapper, Invitation sheet and rsvp card is made from handmade lokta paper (Daphne Bholua and d. papyrecea, a renewable bush that grows in the foothills of Nepal. Lokta paper is archival to at least 700 years). Envelopes are made from 100% postconsumer recycled paper, made in the US and/or Canada.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2x6-1/2 inches (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage.)
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/8x6-1/8 inches
- Invitation Sheet: Natural lokta printing sheet. Prints inkjet or laser beautifully.
- Outer envelope: Husk opaque recycled paper with envelope liner made from mango leaves and pumpkin-colored mulberry paper (you glue in the liner).
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Handmade natural lokta sheet - measures 5-3/4"x 11-1/2" (two facing pages for copy).
- Wrapper:Handmade lokta paper with one natural deckled edge. We score fold-marks into the wrapper for easy assembly.
- Envelope:Husk 70 lb square envelope - 100% post consumer recycled. Very handsome.
- Binding Thread:Three-ply waxed linen thread. Professional bookbinding thread - waxed with bee's wax.
- Skeleton Leaf:Rubber Leaf - natural.
- Envelope Liner:Mango leaves and pumpkin colored mulberry tissue - cut to size.
- Tools:Bone folder, glue sticks, bookbinding awl (for poking holes).
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Microsoft Word templates if you are printing your own.
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views