Khaki colored cotton rag cover printed with our big flower in orange. Silk fiber runs through the handmade paper. Perfect for a rustic and green wedding. Treefree? Yes. Recycled, too. Diecut and scored cover, with a handsome pocket for rsvp set or enclosures. Booklet style invitation sheet - perfect for 2 language wedding invitations, or use the left side for a favorite poem. This is a DIY assembly kit. We can print for you, or you can print laser or inkjet. PLEASE NOTE: You cannot take this paper to a photocopy service type printer. All handmade papers, which print desktop perfectly, but can give commercial printers a hard time if they don't have experience with handmade paper. The papers can also be letterpress printed.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.95 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each400+ $2.35 each
Modern landscape design with bounteous flower letterpress printed in light orange ink. Matching cotton and silk paper invitation sheet. Bound with natural colored paper raffia. PAPER FACTS: Portfolio wrapper made from recycled cotton rag and silk handmade paper from India. Diecut and letterpress printed here in Pasadena. Inside invitation sheet made from recycled cotton rag and silk handmade paper. Envelopes are 100% cotton made by Crane in the USA.
- Overall Size:5x7 inches ( standard mailing envelope size)
- Open invitation measures 14 x 5 inches. Printing sheet measures 4.5 x 13 inches.
- Envelope: Ecru cotton envelope.
- Colors: Khaki tan, copper/gold. and ecru.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Cotton rag handmade paper. Prints laser or inkjet.
- Invitation Wrapper:Handmade paper booklet - diecut and scored. Letterpress printed original artwork.
- Envelope: Ecru 100% cotton A7 standard size.
- Tie:Half yard of brown/gold paper raffia.
- Tools:MS Word templates. Awl and gluestick
- Extra paper:10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views