Sunny Yellow Letterpress Booklet made from handmade cotton rag paper. DIY Wedding Invitation Kit. 100% treefree and recycled materials. Letterpress printed cover in orange ink with original design. Booklet is diecut and scored. Elegant pocket for rsvp set or enclosures. Booklet style invitation sheet - perfect for 2 language wedding invitations. Bound with length of orange paper raffia. Kit includes everything you need to make the DIY process easy.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each400+ $2.35 each
Booklet opens to a wide landscape format, measuring 13 inches x 4 1/2 inches. You can print laser or inkjet, or WE CAN PRINT for you, offset. Mails completely flat in a bright white cotton A7 standard size envelope, If you tie the binding raffia in a knot -- there is no USPS "bump" 20 cent charge. Beautiful cotton rag handmade paper in bright yellow with original design letterpress printed in rust orange ink. ECO PAPER FACTS: Portfolio wrapper made from recycled cotton rag handmade paper from India. Diecut and letterpress printed here in Pasadena. Inside invitation sheet made of bright white cotton paper that prints beautifully. Envelopes made from recycled or cotton linter fiber, made in USA by Crane papermillls. Letterpress printed using vegetable inks (flax oil).
- Overall Size:5x7 inches ( standard mailing envelope size)
- Open invitation measures 14 x 5 inches. Printing sheet measures 4.5 x 13 inches.
- Envelope: Bright white RECYCLED paper envelope.
- Colors: Bright yellow, orange and bright white.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Bright white cotton rag paper. Prints laser or inkjet.
- Wrapper:Handmade paper booklet - diecut and scored with pocket.
- Envelope:Bright white recycled A7 standard size.
- Tie:Half yard of orange paper raffia.
- Tools: MS Word templates. Awl and gluestick
- Extra paper: 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views