Carmine Save the Date
Earth-friendly DIY Save the Date booklet made from Red Mango Tree-free + Recycled Paper. Rustic and rich! Binds with waxed linen thread.Minimum order: 5050+ $1.75 each100+ $1.65 each200+ $1.50 each300+ $1.35 each
Booklet style Save-the-Date measuring 11" x 4.25" open. Cover made of tree-free mulberry and mango paper with two (2) printable sheets of 70 lbs post-consumer recycled paper.
- Red and husk rustic tones. Red mulberry paper with golden colored mango leaves.
- Husk (the color of hay) printing sheets and envelope.
- Envelope liner made from matching red mulberry paper with real mango leaf inclusions.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Cover Wrapper:Mulberry (tree-free) land mango leaves paper from Thailand. 11"x4.25"
- Printing Sheets: 100% Post-consumer recycled paper. 2 SHEETS PER
- Envelope: Matching husk post-consumer recycled A2 size - 5 1/2 inches x 4 1/4 inches.
- Envelope Liner: Mulberry and mango paper liner.
- Binding: Waxed linen thread used for pamphlet style sewn binding.
- Tools: Awl (for making binding holes), glue sticks and MS Word templates
- 10% additional paper and envelopes for printing errors.