Star-fold invitation for a autumn wedding. DIY Square Invitation with mango leaves and mulberry paper star-fold wrapper. Eco Design for an earth friendly wedding.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each500+ $2.25 each
Eco Wedding Invitation: tree free and 100% post consumer recycled papers. Rustic and bold. Assembly is fairly easy, as the starfold is scored and the ribbon holes are diecut out. PAPER FACTS: Wrapper is made from mulberry fibers and mango leaves, in Thailand. Mulberry fiber is a bi-product of the silk industry and the mango leaves are post harvest waste from mango growers. The invitation sheet and envelopes are 100% post consumer recycled paper, made in USA or Canada. We diecut and score the wrappers in our Pasadena facilities.
- Star-fold wrapper of brick red mulberry paper, with inclusions of real mango leaves(gold and green tones). Finished edges. Closes with a deep red ribbon.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2"x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage.)
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/4" x 6-1/4"
- Square Invitation Card: Husk colored recycled cardstock (100% post consumer). Handsome paper.
- Outer envelope: Matching husk (70lb) square envelope with mango paper envelope liners (assembly required).
- NOTE: Square envelopes require extra postage.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Husk cardstock - 100% post consumer recycled paper. Handsome.
- Wrapper:Star-fold mango paper with four deckled edges. We score fold-marks into the wrapper and die-cut the holes for the paper raffia -- for easy assembly.
- Envelope:Husk 70 lb square envelope - 100% post consumer recycled. Very handsome.
- Ribbon:One yard of red taffeta 5/8" ribbon.
- Envelope Liner:Matching mango mulberry - cut to size.
- Tools: Glue sticks.
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Microsoft Word templates if you are printing your own.
- Instructions with diagrams
- Completed reference sample.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views