LIMITED EDITION - when this design sells out, it is no longer available. **NO FREE SAMPLE ** -- only paper swatches available. DIY Booklet Wedding Invitation made from metallic plum colored handmade paper. Interior of paper portfolio is brown, and ties with a matching brown satin ribbon. Textured and incandescent. Booklet is diecut and scored, with a handsome pocket for rsvp set or enclosures. Booklet style invitation sheet - perfect for 2 language wedding invitations. Easy assembly.Minimum order: 100100+ $1.50 each
Modern landscape design and rich colors. This is an eco friendly design. The paper is treefree but the booklet is coated with a metallic finish. You print on 100% cotton paper. (tree free). Envelopes are 100% recycled with 50% PCW content.
- Overall Size:5x7 inches ( standard mailing envelope size)
- Open invitation measures 14 x 5 inches. Printing sheet measures 4.5 x 13 inches.
- Envelope: Softwhite recycled paper envelope.
- Colors:Plum, brown and softwhite
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Softwhite cotton rag paper. Prints laser or inkjet.
- Wrapper:Handmade paper booklet - diecut and scored with pocket.
- Envelope:Soft white recycled paper A7 standard size.
- Tie:Half yard of 1/2 inch double face chocolate brown satin ribbon
- Tools: MS Word templates. Awl and gluestick
- Extra paper: 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Assembled reference sample
- gluestick, awl
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views