SOLD OUT COMPLETELY! GoodBye, Sweet Clementine:) A Rustic Tree-Free and Recycled Paper Wedding Invitation for a Green Wedding.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each
Tall and textured DIY Eco Invitation. Tree free & post-consumer recycled papers. Bright Orange + brown paper raffia. PAPER FACTS: The wrapper is made from 100% recycled cotton rag, trim gathered from garment production in India. Invitation card and envelope made from 100% post consumer recycled paper, made in the USA or Canada. The wrapper is diecut and scored at our facilities in Pasadena, California.
- Overall Size: 10 inches tall x 5 inches wide ( a standard stamp size) Finished invitation measures 9-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Colors: Bright orange wrapper maroon paper raffia. Invitation is a complex soft white with yellowish overtones.
- Handmade cotton rag invitation wrapper with a complex crinkled texture. Wrapper is scored and diecut, for easy assembly. Invitation is printed on milkweed recycled cardstock. Closes with a brown raffia tie.
- Envelope:Matching milkweed 100% post consumer 70 lb. handsome envelope. Custom envelope - with a 4 inch flap at the top. (designed by and manufactured exclusively for Invitesite ).
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card: Milkweed cardstock (100% post consumer recycled)
- Wrapper: Handmade cotton rag. Scored and die-cut.
- Envelope: Custom shaped 100% post consumer recycled opaque envelope
- Tie: Two yards of maroon paper raffia.
- Tools: MsWord templates
- Extra Paper: 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views