Coco Save the Date
Rustic DIY Save the Date booklet made from Tree-free + Recycled Paper. Eco elegant - the cover gives the impression of rich leather.Minimum order: 5050+ $2.00 each100+ $1.95 each200+ $1.75 each300+ $1.50 each
Booklet style Save-the-Date measuring 11" x 4.25" open. Cover made of handmade paper from Nepal (imprintable) with two (2) printable sheets of 70 lbs post-consumer recycled paper.
- Chocolate brown handmade paper with milkweed (beige with yellow overtones) printing sheets and envelope.
- Envelope liner made from creamy yellow colored mulberry paper.
- Rich rustic tones of chocolate brown, natural straw colors.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Cover Wrapper: Handmade (tree-free) lokta paper from Nepal. 11
- Printable Sheets:100% Post-consumer recycled paper. 2 SHEETS PER
- Envelope: Matching milkweed post-consumer recycled A2 size - 5 1/2 inches x 4 1/4 inches.
- Envelope Lining: Mulberry paper liner.
- Binding:Natural paper raffia for pamphlet style sewn binding.
- Tools: Awl (for making binding holes), glue sticks and MS Word templates
- 10% additional paper and envelopes for printing errors.