Ocean and Sand Colored Wedding Invitation for a Beach or Green Wedding. DIY Square Invitation of handmade lokta paper from Nepal.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.35 each500+ $2.25 each
Elegant silver-blue colored booklet of beautiful handmade lokta paper. Bound and tied with lengths of two-tone paper raffia. Very natural yet sophisticated. Invitation is book style - with two facing pages (like a book). Cover has an inside pocket for enclosures. Booklet is entirely tree free. 100% post consumer recycled paper envelope. Colors are silvery-blue and natural creamy beiges with milkweed envelopes. MORE PAPER FACTS: Lokta paper is made in Nepal, from the lokta bush, a renewable source. Envelopes are 100% postconsumer recycled paper made in the US, or in Canada.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage.)
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/8" x 6-1/8"
- Invitation Sheet: Natural lokta printing sheet. Prints inkjet or laser beautifully.
- Mailing envelope: Milkweed opaque recycled paper with cream-colored mulberry liner. (you glue in the liner)
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Natural lokta sheet - measures 5-3/4"x 11-1/2" (two facing pages for copy).
- Wrapper:Handmade lokta paper with one natural deckled edge. We score fold-marks into the wrapper for easy assembly.
- Envelope:Milkweed 70 lb square envelope - 100% post consumer recycled. Very handsome.
- Binding Raffia:Two-tone natural paper raffia.
- Envelope Liner:Cream-colored Mulberry tissue with pale yellow overtones - cut to size.
- Tools:Bone folder, glue sticks, 1/8th inch hole punch for binding.
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Microsoft Word templates for printing if you're print your own.
- Instructions with diagrams
- Completed reference sample.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views