Completely Sold Out! We cannot get the orange sugarcane paper any longer, nor the Cosmo flowers. Sorry! We love you, Cosmo. Gloriously Electric Wedding Invitation for a Contemporary Garden or Outdoor Wedding. DIY Very Orange Invitation with pressed cosmo flower- tree free& post-consumer recycled papers.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each150+ $2.80 each200+ $2.65 each300+ $2.50 each400+ $2.45 each500+ $2.40 each600+ $2.25 each
Organic landscape invitation wrapped in a orange sugarcane and mulberry paper wrapper with one deckled edge. Invitation is printed on soft white mulberry card, mounted on recycled cardstock for extra weight. You mount an exuberant (real) pressed orange cosmo flower on the invitation. RSVP enclosures and map neatly tuck inside. Closes with a natural paper raffia tie.
- Overall Size: 5-1/2" x 7-1/2" (A7 standard mailing envelope size)
- inished invitation measures 5 x 7 inches
- Envelope: Milkweed 100% post consumer 70 lb. A7 envelope (very handsome) with orange mulberry envelope liner (assembly required).
- Colors: Orange. Complex soft white (ivory overtones) papers and envelopes.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Natural heavy weight mulberry.
- Invitation Mounting Card:Milkweed cardstock (100% post consumer recycled)
- Wrapper:Natural medium weight sugarcane and mulberry with one deckled edge. Scored.
- Pressed Flower:Large orange cosmo.
- Envelope:Natural 100% post consumer recycled opaque A7 envelope.
- Envelope Liner:Orange mulberry paper.
- Tie:Natural mulberry paper raffia.
- Tools:glue sticks
- Extra paper:MS Word Templates
- 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views