*** COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!!!*** Thank you!! We loved this design. Eco Gatefold Invitation made from lustrous silk handmade paper + blue recycled papers. Tall + Sophisticated. Handmade paper wrapper and blue invitation card and envelopes. Closes with natural paper raffia and real skeleton leaf. Treefree and recycled papers.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each150+ $2.80 each200+ $2.65 each300+ $2.50 each400+ $2.45 each500+ $2.40 each
Handmade cotton rag paper with silk thread wrapper. Paper is made in India. Wrapper is scored for easy folding, with die-cut slits at the sides, here in Pasadena, CA. Ribbon threads through the wrapper. Invitation card is printed on Rain (sea blue color) postconsumer recycled paper, made in USA.
- Overall Size: 10x5 inches
- Finished invitation measures 9-1/2 x 4-3/4 inches.
- Mailing Envelope: Matching Rain 100% PCW( sea blue color) custom envelope. Substantial, opaque paper. 100% postconsumer recycled paper. Four inch flap at top, for an elegant finish.
- Colors: Sea blue, ivory white, and natural two-tone beige.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card: Rain (sea blue color) 100% PCS recycled paper.
- Wrapper: Cotton and silk Indian handmade paper. Scored and die-cut.
- Envelope:Custom shaped tall (sea blue color) 100% PCW recycled envelope with deep 4 inch flap.
- Tie: Yard of paper raffia -- tie or wrap as you like.
- Leaf: Real rubber leaf skeleton leaf, dyed sea blue.
- Tools: MS Word templates.
- Extra Paper: 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views