DIY Gatefold Invitation made from lustrous papers -- all having a subtle sheen. Embossed bronze handmade paper wrapper with pearlescent finish. Closes with champagne-colored doubleface satin ribbon. Champagne pearlescent invitation card and inner envelope. Softwhite mailing envelope.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.25 each100+ $3.15 each150+ $3.00 each200+ $2.90 each300+ $2.80 each400+ $2.75 each500+ $2.50 each
Pearlescent handmade (cotton-rag) paper wrapper, deeply embossed in a gardenia floral design. Beautiful and rich - the color of art deco bronze statuary from the 1920'a. Wrapper is scored for easy folding, with diecut slits at the sides, Ribbon threads through the wrapper. Invitation card is printed on Italian pearlescent cardstock. PAPER FACTS: Wrapper is made from recycled cotton rag, made by hand in India. NOTE: There may be slight variation in thickness. Invite paper and envelopes are made from FSC certified paper, made without metal or foils, is recyclable, biodegradable, elemental chlorine free. These papers are made in Italy.
- Overall Size: 7x7
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/4x6-1/4 inches.
- Enclosure cards and rsvp set tuck behind the invitation card, secured by the threaded ribbon.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Champagne Italian pearlescent cardstock. 105 lbs, substantial.
- Wrapper:Handmade cotton rag paper, deeply embossed. Fold-marks are scored into the wrapper and die-cut holes for the ribbons -- for easy assembly.
- Inner Envelope: Champagne pearlescent 70 lb square envelope. Very handsome.
- Outer Envelope: Softwhite matte 70 lb square envelope for mailing.
- Ribbon :One yard of doubleface satin 1.5 inch ribbon.
- Tools:No tools necessary.
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Microsoft Word templates for printing.
- Instructions with diagrams
- Completed reference sample.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views