Bright and Sassy Wedding Invitation for a Green Wedding.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.75 each200+ $2.50 each300+ $2.25 each500+ $2.00 each
DIY Invitation with pressed pink daisy - treefree & post-consumer recycled papers. PAPER FACTS: The mulberry cardstock and wrapper are created from mulberry fiber, made in Thailand. Envelopes and backing paper are 100% post consumer recycled paper, made in USA or Canada.
- Overall Size: 5-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Finished invitation measures 5 x 7 inches
- Organic landscape invitation wrapped in a bright apple green mulberry paper wrapper with one deckled edge. Invitation is printed on softwhite mulberry card, mounted on recycled cardstock for extra weight. creating an invitation that is sturdy in the hand. RSVP enclosures and map neatly tuck inside. Closes with an exuberant (real) pressed pink daisy
- Envelope: Milkweed 100% postconsumer 70 lb. A7 envelope (very handsome) with orange mulberry envelope liner (assembly required)
- Colors: Bright apple green, bold pink. Complex softwhite (ivory overtones) papers and envelopes
- Easy Level: Medium - fair amount of gluing
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Natural heavy weight mulberry
- Invitation Mounting Card:Birch white cardstock (100% postconsumer recycled)
- Wrapper:Natural bright apple green mulberry paper with one deckled edge
- Pressed Flower:Pink daisy
- Envelope:Natural 100% postconsumer recycled opaque A7 envelope
- Envelope Liner:Cherry pink mulberry paper
- Tools:Gluesticks, MSWord templates
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views