*****DISCONTINUED****** Embossed Floral Brocade Invitation for a Glamorous Wedding. Tall with very elegant champagne envelope. DIY really?? No one will ever know!Minimum order: 5050+ $3.25 each100+ $3.15 each150+ $3.10 each200+ $2.90 each300+ $2.80 each400+ $2.75 each500+ $2.65 each
Tall + Sophisticated Gatefold Invitation made from lustrous papers -- all having a subtle sheen. Embossed champagne handmade paper wrapper and champagne pearlescent invitation card, rsvp card, and envelopes. Closes with Black double-face satin ribbon. PAPER FACTS: Wrapper is made from recycled cotton rag, made by hand in India. Invite paper and envelopes are made from FSC certified paper, made without metal or foils, is recyclable, biodegradable, elemental chlorine free. These papers are made in Italy.
- Overall Size: 10"x5" (standard mailing envelope size.)
- Finished invitation measures 9-1/2 x 4-3/4 inches.
- Pearlescent handmade (cotton-rag) paper wrapper, deeply embossed in a gardenia floral design. Beautiful and rich - with a pearlescent sheen. Wrapper is scored for easy folding, with die-cut slits at the sides, Ribbon threads through the wrapper. Invitation card is printed on Italian pearlescent cardstock.
- Enclosure cards and rsvp set tuck behind the invitation card, secured by the threaded ribbon.
- Mailing Envelope: Pearlescent champagne custom envelope. Substantial, opaque paper. Four inch flap at top, for an elegant finish.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Champagne pearlescent Italian cardstock
- Wrapper:Handmade cotton rag paper with pearlescent finish and deep embossed gardenia pattern. Scored and die-cut
- Envelope:Custom shaped tall pearlescent envelope with deep 4 inch flap.
- Tie:One and a half inch double faced satin ribbon.
- Extra Paper:MS word templates included if you are printing your own
- 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views