DISCONTINUED FOR 2012. Sophisticated Eco booklet invitation for a Modern Green Wedding.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each150+ $2.80 each200+ $2.65 each300+ $2.50 each400+ $2.45 each500+ $2.40 each600+ $2.25 each
DIY Square Invitation of handmade silk screened lokta paper from Nepal. Tree free and 100% post consumer recycled papers. Earth friendly choice.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage.)
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/4" x 6-1/4"
- Elegant booklet of beautiful handmade lokta paper with red-on-red silk-screened vine pattern lokta paper cover. Bound with taffeta red ribbon. Stunning and sophisticated. Invitation is book style - with two facing pages (like a book). Cover is made from 2 sheets of Lotka: red sheet and a natural sheet. Booklet is entirely tree free. 100% post consumer recycled paper envelope.
- Invitation Sheet: Lokta printing sheet. Prints inkjet or laser beautifully.
- Outer envelope: Husk opaque recycled paper with red silk screened lokta liner. (assembly required)
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Printing Sheet:Silk screened red lokta with natural deckle over sheet of natural lokta paper. Scored.
- Invitation Wrapper:Natural handmade lokta paper - prints inkjet and laser beautifully.
- Ribbon:ruby red taffeta
- Envelope:Natural 100% post consumer recycled 70 lb square envelope.
- Envelope Liner:Matching red silk screened lokta paper.
- Tools:glue sticks and hole punch.
- Extra DIY Paper:Templates in Microsoft Word if you plan to print these yourself.
- 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views