***DISCONTINUED **** An Exquisite Wedding Invitation for a Formal Garden Wedding.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each150+ $2.80 each200+ $2.65 each300+ $2.50 each400+ $2.45 each500+ $2.40 each600+ $2.25 each
DIY Gatefold Invitation with Sprig of Larkspur and double envelopes.
- Overall Size: 5-3/4 " x 8" (A8 standard mailing envelope size)
- Finished invitation measures 5 x 7 inches"
- Landscape gate-fold of pearlescent Japanese card stock. (scored to fold and close neatly) Tissue onlay of tamarind mulberry tissue. Closes with a sprig of royal-blue pressed larkspur (real) flowers. Matching pearlescent champagne inner envelope lined with tamarind mulberry paper (you glue in the liners) and pearlescent outer, mailing envelope.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Heavy Italian pearlescent cardstock (105 lbs).
- Wrapper:Pearlescent platinum translucent vellum
- Bellyband Sash:Lavender mulberry unryu which glues at back.
- Pressed Flower:Sprigs of real pressed larkspur flowers - blue-purple color.
- Inner Envelope:Matching Lavender 70 lbs. pearlescent Italian paper.
- Inner Envelope Liner:avender unryu liner (you glue in the liner)
- Outer Envelope:white pearlescent A8 size (6x8) envelope.
- Tools:Glue and brush (for flower), glue sticks
- Microsoft Word templates if you plan to print these yourself.
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Complete assembled sample
- Printed instructions
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views