!!!BLUE MOON SALE!!! ENDS 10/6/13 Normal price $3.50 per invitation. Cart is programmed with sale price but not for printing. 15% off our normal printing prices but you have to call us for discount. 626-864-0364. Thanks!!! ONLY 150 INVITATIONS LEFT. Antique Gold and Chocolate Invitation for a Formal Wedding. GOLD SATIN RIBBON - NOT BROWN.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.75 each200+ $2.50 each300+ $2.25 each500+ $2.00 each
Tall + Sophisticated Gatefold Invitation made from lustrous papers -- all having a subtle sheen. Handmade paper wrapper and champagne pearlescent invitation card, rsvp card, and envelopes. Closes with chocolate brown satin ribbon. Easy assembly. PAPER FACTS: Wrapper is made from recycled cotton rag, made by hand in India. Invite paper and envelopes are made from FSC certified paper, made without metal or foils, is recyclable, biodegradable, elemental chlorine free. These papers are made in Italy.
- Overall Size: 10"x5" (standard mailing envelope size.)
- Finished invitation measures 9-1/2 x 4-3/4 inches.
- Pearlescent rich antique gold handmade (cotton-rag) paper wrapper, with a crinkle texture. (like leather) Wrapper is scored for easy folding, with die-cut slits at the sides, Ribbon threads through the wrapper. Invitation card is printed on Italian pearlescent cardstock.
- Enclosure cards and rsvp set tuck behind the invitation card, secured by the threaded ribbon.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation:Champagne pearlescent Italian cardstock
- Wrapper:Handmade cotton rag paper with pearlescent finish and complex crinkle pattern. Scored and die-cut.
- Envelope:Custom shaped tall pearlescent envelope with deep 4 inch flap.
- Tie: Yard of GOLD doubleface satin ribbon - 1-1/2 inches.
- Extra DIY Paper:MS Word templates included if you are printing your own.
- 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views