**Discontinued - Retired ** We loved you, Lily and so sorry to see you go!!! Eco DIY Wedding Invitations - perfect for two language or multi-page formal invitations.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each
DIY Square Invitation letterpress printed drawing in celery green ink. Made from heavy mulberry unryu paper. 100% PCW milkweed envelopes. This is a very green wedding invitation for earth-friendly weddings.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage.)
- Finished invitation measures 6" x 6"
- Elegant booklet of beautiful heavy mulberry paper from the mountains of Thailand. We letterpress print the cover in celery green ink. Invitation is book style.
- Invitation Sheet: Matching mulberry printing sheet. Prints inkjet or laser beautifully.
- Mailing Envelope: MIlkweed 100% PCW recycled paper
- ivory white mulberry unyu envelope liners
- colors: ivory, celery green, milkweed pale softwhite envelopes
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Printing Sheet:Matching heavy Unryu mulberry paper - prints inkjet and laser beautifully.
- Invitation Wrapper:eavy Unryu mulberry with green ornament. Scored foldmarks
- Inner Envelope:Translucent English vellum square envelope.
- Outer Envelope:Soft white opaque 7x7 square 70 lb envelope
- Tie:Natural wax linen thread.
- Tools:glue sticks and awl for binding
- Templates in Microsoft Word if you plan to print these yourself.
- Assembled sample
- Printed instructions
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views