YIPPIE SALE! 25% OFF INVITES + PRINTING OCT. 22 -OCT 29TH 2012. (we moved and celebrating) CALL US TO PLACE ORDER FOR DISCOUNT! 626.864.0364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Festive Portfolio Invitation in Shiny Fuchsia and Cool White. DIY Wedding Invitation that is perfect for 2 languages. Easy assembly. Fuchsia magenta quality ribbon ties the portfolio closed. Orange paper raffia is an option (see Whimsey Grows) -- or chocolate brown paper raffia. Another choice is the same ribbon in bright orange. Mails in handsome matching A7 envelope in 70 lb pearl Italian paper.Minimum order: 5050+ $2.75 each100+ $2.50 each200+ $2.25 each300+ $2.00 each
DIY portfolio wedding invitation made from vibrant fuchsia pink Italian pearlescent papers. EXTRA INVITE SHEET for two language invitation is 25 cents. You would then put the rsvp set at the back of the invitation, held by the binding ribbon. PAPER FACTS: Paper and envelopes are made from FSC certified paper, made without metal or foils, is recyclable, biodegradable, elemental chlorine free. These papers are made in Italy.
- Overall Size: 8 1/16"x 5 1/2" (A8 outer envelope size) Double envelope
- Invitation Card measures 4.5 x 6.5
- Colors: Fuchsia pink and cool pearl white, with fuchsia ribbon and white photocorners.
- Opens to a wide landscape of 16 inches.
- Colors: Fuchsia Pink, pearl white and brite white.
- Invitation Portfolio folds up to a finished size of 5x7
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Pearl white pearlescent Italian cardstock
- Portfolio:Die-cut and scored portfolio wrapper made from rich silver pearlescent cardstock from Italy. Measures 16
- Mailing Envelope:Matching pearl white A7 pearlescent envelope.
- DIY Extra paper: 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Ribbon:One yard of textured fuchsia pink ribbon
- Photocorners:8 white photocorners per invitation set.
- DIY printing:MSWord templates
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views