Eco Wedding Invitation for a Green, Beach or Garden WeddingMinimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.75 each200+ $2.50 each300+ $2.25 each
DIY Square Invitation with natural mango paper star-fold wrapper. Tree free papers and recycled papers. Assembly is fairly easy, as the starfold is scored and the ribbon holes are diecut out. PAPER FACTS: Wrapper is made from mulberry fibers and mango leaves, in Thailand. Mulberry fiber is a bi-product of the silk industry and the mango leaves are post harvest waste from mango growers. The invitation sheet and envelopes are 100% post consumer recycled paper, made in USA or Canada. We diecut and score the wrappers in our Pasadena facilities.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2"x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage .)
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/4" x 6-1/4"
- Star-fold wrapper of natural mulberry with inclusions of real mango leaves. Deckle finished edges. Closes with natural raffia and blue skeleton rubber leaf.
- Square Invitation Card: Blue recycled cardstock (100% post consumer). Handsome paper - matches the rubber leaf.
- Outer envelope: Matching blue (70lb) square envelope with matching mango paper envelope liners (assembly required).
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Rain Blue cardstock - 100% post consumer recycled paper.
- Wrapper:Star-fold sugarcane paper with four deckled edges. We score fold-marks into the wrapper and die-cut the holes for the ribbon -- for easy assembly.
- Envelope:Blue 70 lb square envelope - 100% post consumer recycled. Very handsome.
- Envelope Liner:mulberry - cut to size.
- Leaf:Skeleton rubber leaf died blue (real leaf)
- Ribbon:Two yards of natural paper raffia.
- Tools:Glue sticks.
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Microsoft Word templates if you are printing your own.
- Instructions with diagrams
- Completed reference sample.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views