Star-fold Rustic Invitation for a Harvest or Green Wedding.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.75 each200+ $2.50 each300+ $2.25 each
DIY Square Invitation with mango leaves and mulberry paper star-fold wrapper. PAPER FACTS: Invitation card, mailing envelope and rsvp card and envelope made from 100% post consumer recycled paper, made in the US. Wrapper: made from mulberry bush paper with bits of real, post harvest waste, mango leaves. This paper is made in Thailand but diecut and faux deckled by us, here in Pasadena.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2"x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage).
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/4" x 6-1/4"
- Star-fold wrapper of rust-colored mulberry paper, with inclusions of real mango leaves(gold and green tones). Finished edges. Closes with a double lengths of two-tone natural paper raffia and a sepia toned real skeleton rubber leaf.
- Square Invitation Card: Milkweed colored recycled cardstock (100% post consumer). Handsome paper.
- Outer envelope: Matching milkweed (70lb) square envelope with mango paper envelope liners (you glue in the liners).
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Milkweed cardstock - 100% post consumer recycled paper. Handsome.
- Wrapper:Star-fold mango paper with four deckled edges. We score fold-marks into the wrapper and die-cut the holes for the paper raffia -- for easy assembly.
- Envelope:Milkweed 70 lb square envelope - 100% post consumer recycled. Very handsome.
- Envelope Liner:Matching mango mulberry - cut to size.
- Skeleton Leaf:Large real rubber leaf dyed a matching sepia-color.
- Binding Raffia:Two yards of two-tone natural paper raffia.
- Tools:Glue sticks.
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Microsoft Word templates if you plan to print these yourself.
- Instructions with diagrams
- Completed reference sample.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views