Plum Seedling Wedding Inviations
Plantable Wedding Invitation with letterpress printed booklet wrapper made from tree free, handmade paper with real, plantable mix of seeds. BEE-friendly, perfect for a Green Wedding. Wild flower seed mix includes: Black-eyed Susan, Sweet Alyssum, Spurred Snapdragon, Bird’s Eye, Baby's Breath. Mix chosen to support Bee Colonies.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each400+ $2.35 each500+ $2.50 each
DIY booklet invitation. Diecut pocket for rsvp set and enclosures. Diecut binding holes as scored for easy folding and assembly. 100% COTTON, including Crane envelopes. PAPER FACTS: Portfolio wrapper made from recycled cotton rag handmade paper from India. Bee-mix seeds imbedded in the paper. Diecut and letterpress printed here in Los Angeles. Inside invitation sheet made from recycled cotton rag paper. Envelopes are 100% cotton and made in USA.
- Overall Size: 7 1/4x 5 1/4
- inished invitation measures 5"x7"
- Colors: Off white, Plum purple, copper raffia .
- A charming booklet invitation that opens to a wide landscape of 14 inches.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation sheet:Recycled 100% cotton rag paper
- Booklet Cover:Die-cut and scored portfolio wrapper made handmade heavy weight paper embedded with real seeds. Letterpress printed original design.
- Mailing Envelope:Cotton Rag white A7 envelope.
- gluestick:For gluing pocket.
- awl:for binding.
- Ribbon:Half yard of copper paper raffia per invitation.
- Extra DIY papers:MS Word printing templates if you plan to print these yourself.
- 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views