SIlver and Pink DIY Wedding Invitations featuring layers of diecut parts that neatly tie together with a vintage style French ribbon. Very Generous size: Full invitation measures 8 inches x 5.5 inches wide. (A8 size). Made from fine Italian pearlescent papers in a layered Vintage shape.Minimum order: 5050+ $2.25 each100+ $2.00 each200+ $1.75 each500+ $1.50 each
Wedding Invitation gets mounted onto a deicut vintage printer's ornament shaped backing card, with diecut slots that the ribbon threads through. RSVP and any other enclosures get stacked at the back, held by the ribbon. Very chic! DIY imprintable card. Very affordable, too. Generous A8 size, mailing envelope is 6 inches x 8 inches.
- Overall Size: 6x8 inches.
- Finished invitation measures 5.5 x 8 inches
- Silver pearlescent mounting card.
- Invitation sheet is diecut with rounded corners, heavy champagne pearlescent cardstock
- Mailing envleope: A8 pearl white shimmery Italian envelope
- Outer envelope: A9 Outer champagne pearlescent envelope is available for extra charge, if you want to do a double envelope.
- Colors: Pewter Silver, pearl white and Very Pink
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Heavy Italian pearlescent cardstock (105 lbs). Diecut with rounded corners Pearl white shimmery heavy cardstock.
- Mounting Card:Pearlescent Silver 105 lb Italian cardstock. Diecut with slots for ribbon
- Bellyband Ribbon:French satin and mesh 1.5 inch Pink ribbon
- Gluedots:Gluedots for mounting the layers.
- Mailing Envelope:Matching shimmery pearl white A8 70lb pearlescent envelope from matching Italian paper.
- Diecuts:Both invite card and backing card are diecut in vintage design
- Outer Envelope:Optional A9 large mailing envelope at extra charge. (Please call if you want this!)
- Microsoft Word templates for printing if you pan to print these yourself.
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Complete assembled sample
- Printed instructions
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views