*****SOLD OUT******** After these are sold, Sea Pines is discontinued. A Rustic Tree-Free Wedding Invitation for a Green WeddingMinimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.75 each200+ $2.50 each300+ $2.25 each
Tall and textured DIY Eco Invitation. Tree free & post-consumer recycled papers. Green and natural colors.
- Overall Size: 10 inches tall x 5 inches wide ( a standard stamp size)
- Finished invitation measures 9-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Natural and rustic invitation with a leaf embossed wrapper. Wrapper has an natural deckled-edge. The wrapper is a handmade cotton rag paper that is embossed and imprinted by real leaves. (which are laid onto the paper during the drying phase of papermaking). Each wrapper is slightly different pattern - created by this process. Invitation is printed on milkwedd recycled cardstock. Closes with a sage green paper raffia tie. Wrapper is die-cut (holes for the raffia) and scored for easy assembly.
- Envelope:Matching milkweed 100% post consumer 70 lb. handsome envelope. Custom envelope - with a 4 inch flap at the top. (designed by and manufactured exclusively for Invitesite ).
- Colors: Light olive green with tan leaf impressions. and sagey olive paper raffia. Invitation is a complex soft white with yellowish overtones.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Milkweed cardstock (100% post consumer recycled)
- Wrapper:Handmade botanical leaf paper. One natural deckled edge. Scored and die-cut.
- Envelope:Custom shaped 100% post consumer recycled opaque envelope.
- Tie:One yard of sagey-olive green mulberry paper raffia.
- MS Word templates included if you are printing your own.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views