*** DISCONTINUED FOR 2009** A natural and romantic invitation for a Rustic, Seaside or Green Wedding party. Tree-free and recycled papers.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.75 each200+ $2.50 each300+ $2.25 each
DIY Invitation with silver accents.
- Overall Size: 5.25"x7.25" (A7 standard mailing envelope size)
- Finished invitation measures 5 x 7 inches
- Organic, multi-layer landscape invitation bound on one side with paper raffia. Top layer of natural, mulberry paper is flecked with silver. Invitation is printed on a sheet of natural sugarcane paper.
- Binding cover of pale blue-green Japanese grass paper folds around a simple card stock, creating an invitation that is sturdy in the hand. RSVP enclosures and map neatly tuck inside.
- This invitation comes with complete instructions, but it does require more assembly skills than some of our other designs. Not difficult, but requires multiple steps.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Sheet:Natural mulberry printing paper.
- Binding Sheet:Pale blue-green handmade paper - scored for folding.
- Top Sheet: Natural mulberry with flecks of silver.
- Mounting Cardstock:natural 100% postconsumer recycled cardstock.
- Mailing Envelope:Natural 100% postconsumer recycled opaque A7 envelope.
- Tissue Liner:mulberry and silver flecks.
- Binding Ribbon:Matching oatmeal colored paper raffia
- Tool: Gluesticks, awl, brush, and holepunch.
- Assembled sample
- Printing templates in MSWord
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views