Rustic Eco Wedding Invitation. Colorful booklet invitation perfect for a fall or late summer wedding.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.25 each100+ $3.00 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each
DIY Square Invitation of pumpkin, blue and natural handmade lokta paper from Nepal. Real sprig of pressed Texas Bluebonnet. Booklet is entirely tree free. 100% post consumer recycled paper envelope (Husk color). PAPER FACTS: Wrappers, Invitation sheet and rsvp card is made from handmade lokta paper (Daphne Bholua and d. papyrecea, a renewable bush that grows in the foothills of Nepal. Lokta paper is archival to at least 700 years). Envelopes are made from 100% postconsumer recycled Husk paper, made in the USA.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage.)
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/4" x 6-1/4"
- Elegant booklet of beautiful handmade lokta paper in layers of pumpkin, lavender-blue and natural. Bound with waxed linen thread. Very natural yet sophisticated. Invitation is book style - with two facing pages (like a book). Closes with a double deckled edge flap and real sprig of pressed Texas Bluebells. Side pocket on the inside for holding enclosures. Booklet is entirely tree free. 100% post consumer recycled paper envelope. Colors are natural tan, blue and pumpkin.
- his invitation can be used for a spring or summer wedding - we'll recommend using our milkweed envelopes (which are slightly lighter colored) instead of our husk envelopes (which are perfect for fall or winter).
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Printing Sheet:Natural handmade lokta paper - prints inkjet and laser beautifully.
- Inner Invitation Wrapper:Lavender-blue handmade lokta paper. Scored.
- Outer Invitation Wrapper:Pumpkin orange handmade lokta paper. Scored.
- Pressed Flower:Texas Bluebonnet with stem.
- Envelope:Natural 100% post consumer recycled Husk 70 lb square envelope.
- Envelope Liner:Cream yellow mulberry paper.
- Tie:Natural wax linen thread.
- Tools:Glue sticks, wet glue and brush (for gluing flower), awl (for poking binding holes).
- Templates in Microsoft Word if you plan to print these yourself.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views