Gloriously Electric Wedding Invitation for a Contemporary Garden or Outdoor Wedding.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.50 each
DIY Invitation with pressed pink daisy - tree free& post-consumer recycled papers. PAPER FACTS: The mulberry cardstock is created from mulberry fiber, made in Thailand. Wrapper is bagasse -- made from sugarcane stalks, a material used to make paper for hundreds of years. Envelopes and backing paper are 100% post consumer recycled paper, made in USA or Canada.
- Overall Size:6x8 inches
- Finished invitation measures 5 x 7 inches.
- Organic landscape invitation wrapped in a orange sugercane and mulberry paper wrapper with one deckled edge. Invitation is printed on soft white mulberry card, mounted on recycled cardstock for extra weight. creating an invitation that is sturdy in the hand. RSVP enclosures and map neatly tuck inside. Closes with an exuberant (real) pressed pink daisy.
- Envelope: Milkweed 100% post consumer 70 lb. A7 envelope (very handsome) with orange mulberry envelope liner (assembly required).
- Colors: Orange, bold pink. Complex soft white (ivory overtones) papers and envelopes.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Natural heavy weight mulberry.
- Invitation Mounting Card:Milkweed cardstock (100% post consumer recycled)
- Wrapper:Natural medium weight sugarcane and mulberry with one deckled edge.
- Pressed Flower:Large pink daisy.
- Envelope:Natural 100% post consumer recycled opaque A7 envelope.
- Envelope Liner:Orange mulberry paper.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views