Truffles Save the Date
Rustic DIY Save-the-Date Booklet made from Tree-free + Recycled Paper. Booklet folds over in an Ethiopian book style. The cover is made from handmade lokta paper -- with the look and feel of leather. The cover is diecut and scored for easy assembly. Wraps with a 1.5 yard length of two tone paper raffia. Very handsome and rustic.Minimum order: 5050+ $2.50 each100+ $2.25 each200+ $2.00 each300+ $1.85 each
Booklet style Save-the-Date with foldover flap. Wallet style. Measures 12" x 4.25" open. Cover made of handmade paper from Nepal with 2 printable sheets of 70 lbs post-consumer recycled paper.
- Rich rustic tones.
- Chocolate brown handmade paper with milkweed (beige with yellow overtones) printing sheets and envelope.
- Envelope liner made from creamy yellow colored mulberry paper. Two-tone paper raffia.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Cover Wrapper:Handmade (tree-free) lokta paper from Nepal. Scored. 12"x4.25"
- Printable Sheet: Post-consumer recycled paper. 3 SHEETS PER
- Envelope: Matching milkweed post-consumer recycled A2 size - 5 1/2 inches x 4 1/4 inches.
- Envelope Liner: Mulberry paper liner.
- Binding:Two tone natural paper raffia for old style sewn and wrap binding.
- Tools: Awl (for making binding holes), glue sticks and MS Word templates
- 10% additional paper and envelopes for printing errors.