Rustic DIY wedding invitation: perfect for a Barn or Ranch Wedding. This paper looks and feels like lovely old leather -- but it is indeed gorgeous handmade paper. Booklet style, with pockets for enclosures.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.25 each
DIY Square Invitation of brown handmade lokta paper from Nepal. Tree free and post-consumer recycled papers. Leather looking booklet of beautiful handmade lokta paper. Bound and tied with lengths of two-tone paper raffia. Very natural yet sophisticated. Invitation is book style - with two facing pages (like a book). Cover has an inside pocket for enclosures. Booklet is entirely tree free. 100% post consumer recycled paper envelope. Colors are chocolate brown and natural creamy beiges with milkweed envelopes. MORE PAPER FACTS: Lokta paper is made in Nepal, from the lokta bush, a renewable source. Envelopes are 100% postconsumer recycled paper made in the US, or in Canada.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage).
- Finished invitation measures 6 1/8" x 6 1/8"
- Elegant brown booklet of beautiful handmade lokta paper. Bound and tied with lengths of paper raffia. Very natural yet sophisticated. Invitation is book style - with two facing pages (like a book). Cover has an inside pocket for enclosures. Invitation sheet is natural lokta paper. Booklet is entirely tree free 100% post consumer recycled paper envelope. Colors are brown, chocolate brown, ivory and milkweed.
- Invitation Sheet: Handmade natural lokta printing sheet. Prints inkjet or laser beautifully.
- Mailing envelope: Milkweed opaque recycled paper with cream-colored mulberry liner. (you glue in the liner)
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Handmade natural lokta sheet - measures 5 3/4"x 11 1/2" (two facing pages for copy).
- Wrapper:Handmade lokta paper with one natural deckled edge. We score fold-marks into the wrapper for easy assembly.
- Envelope:Milkweed 70 lb square envelope - 100% post consumer recycled. Very handsome.
- Envelope Liner:Cream-colored Mulberry tissue - cut to size.
- Binding Raffia:Two-tone paper raffia.
- Tools:Glue sticks, 1/8th inch hole punch for binding.
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Microsoft Word templates if you plan to print these yourself.
- Instructions with diagrams
- Completed reference sample.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views