Bright Eco Invitation for a Green or a Garden WeddingMinimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.75 each200+ $2.50 each300+ $2.25 each
DIY Square Invitation with orange sugarcane paper star-fold wrapper. Tree free papers and recycled papers. This design is similar to the Cerise design, but uses lighter colored invitation + envelope papers. 100% post consumer recycled paper heavy weight invitation card. Claret colored envelope liners. PAPER FACTS: Wrapper is made from bagasse fiber (sugercane) which is a post harvest byproduct of the sugar plantations in Thailand. Bagasse has been used for centuries for paper production. The invitation card and envelopes are made from 100% post consumer recycled paper made in the USA or in Canada.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2"x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope. Requires extra postage.)
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/4" x 6-1/4"
- Star-fold wrapper of orange sugarcane and mulberry paper, with small inclusions of sugarcane fiber. Finished edges. Closes with red ribbon.
- Square Invitation Card: Milkweed colored recycled cardstock (100% post consumer). Handsome paper.
- Outer envelope: Matching milkweed (70lb) square envelope with claret-red mulberry paper envelope liners (assembly required).
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Sheet:Milkweed cardstock - 100% post consumer recycled paper.
- Wrapper:Star-fold sugarcane paper with four deckled edges. We score fold-marks into the wrapper and die-cut the holes for the ribbon -- for easy assembly.
- Envelope:Milkweed 70 lb square envelope - 100% post consumer recycled. Very handsome.
- Envelope Liner:Mulberry - cut to size.
- Ribbon:One yard of red taffeta 5/8" ribbon.
- Tools:Glue sticks.
- An extra 10% of the cardstock and envelopes are included for printing overage.
- Microsoft Word templates if you are printing your own.
- Instructions with diagrams
- Completed reference sample.
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views