Deirdre Wedding Invitation
An Evocative and Sophisticated Wedding Invitation for a Garden, Seaside or Green Wedding. DIY Square Invitation of green-colored handmade lokta paper from Nepal. Do it yourself assembly, you can print or we can print for you.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each200+ $2.75 each300+ $2.35 each500+ $2.25 each
Elegant green-colored booklet of beautiful handmade lokta paper from Nepal. Bound with waxed linen thread. Very natural yet sophisticated. Invitation is book style - with two facing pages (like a book). Cover has an inside pocket for enclosures. Closes with a sprig of real Edelweiss (leontopodium alpinum). Booklet is entirely tree free. 100% post consumer recycled paper envelope. (made in USA) Colors are natural light tan and cool green. ASSEMBLY: MEDIUM SKILL BUT TAKES SOME TIME.
- Overall Size: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" (non-standard mailing envelope requires extra postage.)
- Finished invitation measures 6-1/8" x 6-1/8"
- Invitation Sheet: Natural lokta printing sheet. Prints inkjet or laser beautifully.
- Outer envelope: Handsome and substantial Milkweed opaque recycled paper. (70 lb)
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Wrapper:Granny Smith apple green handmade lokta paper. Scored.
- Invitation Printing Sheet:Natural handmade lokta paper - prints inkjet and laser beautifully.
- Pressed Flower:Edelweiss with stem .
- Envelope: Natural 100% post consumer recycled 70 lb square envelope.
- Envelope Liner:Green mango leaf and mulberry paper.
- Tie:Natural wax linen thread.
- Tools:glue sticks, wet glue and brush (for gluing flower); awl for poking binding holes
- Templates:Templates in Microsoft Word if you plan to print these yourself.
- Extra paper: 10% extra printing sheets and envelopes for printing errors
- Assembled reference sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views