Grace Eco DIY Wedding Invitations. A strikingly lovely wedding invitation for a Green, Seaside or Garden Wedding party.Minimum order: 5050+ $3.00 each100+ $2.90 each150+ $2.85 each200+ $2.65 each300+ $2.50 each400+ $2.45 each500+ $2.40 each
DIY Invitation with skeleton leaf and raffia tie - tree free & post-consumer recycled papers. PAPER FACTS: Wrapper made from treefree mulberry paper from Thailand. Invitation sheet is tamarind leaves and mulberry from Thailand, also treefree. The backing card and envelopes are 100% postconsumer recycled paper, made in the USA. Assembly: medium but a number of steps involved.
- Overall Size: 5-1/2" x 7-1/2" (A7 standard mailing envelope size)
- Finished invitation measures 5 x 7 inches
- Organic landscape invitation in a heavy mulberry paper wrapper with one deckled edge. Invitation is printed on a soft white mulberry card with yellow tamarind leaves and small grass sprig inclusions. Subtle and lovely. Mounted on recycled cardstock for extra weight. creating an invitation that is sturdy in the hand. RSVP enclosures and map neatly tuck inside. Closes with a real, natural skeleton leaf and paper-raffia tie
- Envelope: Milkweed 100% post consumer 70 lb. A7 envelope (very handsome) with matching mulberry and tamarind tissue envelope liner (assembly required).
- Colors: Complex soft white (ivory overtones) paper, subtle yellow leaves,and green grass inclusions.
Desktop printer: Laser, Color Laser, Inkjet. (we supply MS Word templates)
Or let us do it for you.
Commercial Printing: Offset, thermography, letterpress.
Included in Set
- Invitation Card:Natural tamarind leaves and mulberry.
- Invitation Mounting Card:Milkweed cardstock (100% post consumer recycled)
- Wrapper:Natural heavyweight mulberry with one deckled edge.
- Pressed Flower:real rubber tree skeleton leaf.
- Envelope:Natural 100% post consumer recycled opaque A7 envelope.
- Envelope Liner:Light yellow and grass in soft white mulberry paper.
- Tools: Gluesticks
- Printing templates in MS Word if you plan to print these yourself.
- Assembled Sample
Email this page
Click on thumbnails for additional views